Saturday, November 12, 2011

How do you remove radio and cage from my Hyundai Coupe 51 plate?

I have a Hyundai Coupe 51 plate and wish to remove my old Sony XPLODE XR-ca430X with an updated Sony Digital Stereo. Please can anyone help, do I have to take the dashboard section off to get to the stereo and cage. I really don't want to take my car to Norfolk Car Audio to have some little kid climb round my car and charge me 70-100 quid for the effort. Thanks


James.|||since it already has an aftermarket radio in there all u need to do to get it out is slide the "radio keys" (thin peices of metal that come with the radio) down both sides of the radio you should hear a little click coming from both sides then just pull back and it should slide out then for the cage all u have to do is bend the top and bottom to where there pretty much touching and that too should just slide or wiggle out

No comments:

Post a Comment