Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited a good first car for a teenage boy?

My lease is up on my car soon and I have been looking for cars for the past week. I have looked at the Mercury Mariner, Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX-7, and the Hyundai Santa Fe. My son will be getting his license in a few months and I don't know what car would be best for him to drive.|||Some would say too good.


My first car at 16 was 10 years old and had 130K miles on it.|||If it's for everyone, get whatever you like best. But if this is just for your son, you should get something inexpensive, because statistically, teenage boys have the highest crash rates and are the most dangerous drivers, especially those who've just gotten their licenses.|||I myself am a teenager, and yes I would drive that. I would like to drive the Hyundai Santa Fe. The rest of those are ok, the other one I would also want to drive would be the Nissan Rogue. Good luck on making your decision.|||for a teenage boy? get him a nissan versa..

No comments:

Post a Comment