Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I repair the drivers seat on my Hyundai Santa Fe?

The front third of the drivers seat has calapsed and everytime I get into it the front part sinks down. It's fine whilst I am driving it doesn't move up and down whilst in motion. Is there a way I can repair this and is there any pictures online to show me the underneath of the seat so I can see what I am looking for. My Hyundai is a "Y" plate 2001 registered.Would my car fail the MOT while the seat is like this?|||I cannot imagine why anyone would want to sit in a Hyundai, I certainly wouldn't!! Perhaps it is normal, so as to save the driver the embarrassment of being seen at the wheel.|||If it has collapsed I would suggest you look out for a replacement. It might be cheaper than getting a repair.|||put a air bag under it or buy a new seat

No comments:

Post a Comment