Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do i power up my hyundai avante and still make it fuel effiecient?

i'm driving a hyundai avante with beautiful 17'inch rim and low profile tyres. Its a killer. But I notice that it reduce my power and increase my fuel consumption. I need advise on what i should do to power it up and at the same time still able to make it fuel efficient? Pls help I don't want to loose my rims..|||When standing side by side, do your new tire/rims measure the same height as the stock set did? You probably are getting inaccurate numbers since you changed the diameter of the tire. I'd have the speedo checked by a tire shop to see if it is measuring accurately. Bigger and probably lighter rims/tires should not reduce your fuel economy unless you really got much wider tires.|||Nothing is free. Generally more power = less mileage. Your best shot might be nitrous which gives you more power and leaves your mileage the same when you aren't using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment