Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I bypass the heater core on my 2001 Hyundai Tiburon?

My heater core went on my 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, I have the hoses clamped for now, has anyone experienced this? if so whats the best way to bypass the heater core, I dont need the heat for this summer, i just dont want the coolant to keep leaking into my car, and causing it to overheat. Any help will be greatly appreciated!|||Take the hoses off of the firewall connectors and connect them together with a short piece of pipe and a couple of clamps.|||buy an adapter that connects both heater core hoses together it will stop the leak just dont forget in the winter|||take the heater hoses off the core and hook them together with a piece of plastic pipe and 2 screw clamps but get the kind of plastic pipe that,s for hot water. any hardware store can set you up. all you need is the size pipe for the hoses. i did that several times.

1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. bypass heater core

    ReplyDelete