Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How much does it cost to paint a Hyundai Elantra?

I live in Toms River, New Jersey and I recently bought a gold 2002 Hyundai Elantra. It has black tinted windows in the back and i would like to get the car painted black. Its my first car and i got it really cheap from a family friend for $2700 so I'm not looking to spend a lot on painting it,but I don't want it to be some really crappy job either. How much would it be to get a cheap decent paint job and if anyone knows where I could get one done would be a great help too !


Thanks :)|||Depends on where you have it done and how much rust/dents need to be repaired. Cost for a cheap job, about $300/$400.. for a good job about $4000/ $6000. A good job done right could would be higher.|||A scuff and shoot paint job with decent paint about $1500, that doesn't include fixing any scratches, dents, etc. For a nice properly done paint job with decent paint $2500.

No comments:

Post a Comment