Saturday, November 12, 2011

How do you program a key fob on a 2003 hyundai tiburon?

I just bought a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon, and the key fob that came with it does not work. I've tried turing it to acc, and pressing the unlock button, but it did not work. I also tried unlocking it from the outside and pressing lock, that did not work either. Can anyone tell me a way to program it that will work for me?|||Gotta go to dealer. The only machine that can do re programing belongs to dealer. its called Scan tool and have the proper software compatible with your remote. Once reprogrammed, the remote gets a new frequency. Make sure you bring both remotes to program so that you don't pay twice for each remote.|||Only a dealer can do that. It usually costs about $90 to have them program it.

No comments:

Post a Comment