Saturday, November 12, 2011

How do I get the Hyundai Genesis Coupe with the cool logo?

Hey guys, I'm getting a new car soon and plan on getting the genesis coupe 3.8 grand tour. I've seen genesis coupes around my local mall without the regular H symbol normal Hyundai cars have and instead have the word "genesis" in wings sort of like of the Bentley looks. What would I have to ask the dealer in order for him to understand what I'm talking about?|||Just describe it to them exactly as you did to us, he'll understand. You can call it an emblem instead of a logo too.|||this is how you will install them:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiylTNVA8鈥?/a>





and this is where you can buy them from:


http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=hyun鈥?/a>





I hope you refer of the emblems that looks like Bentley's ones.|||Just like what you just said to us.Just explain to them what you want or might as well search for some online selling store like ebay,you might get lucky and might buy a sale item there.|||eBay motors have them for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment