Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would a Hyundai Tiburon change my insurance?

I currently drive a 6 cylinder, four-door sedan and was planning on selling it for a 2008 Hyundai Tiburon. I was wondering if the drastic change in car would increase the price I pay for insurance. I am still classed as a "newly licensed driver".|||I have a Tiburon and insurance companies do not consider it a sports car for insurance... so you will not find any drastic change in your insurance cost. I would guess it will still be the same or maybe just a little higher, but not by much.|||I used to drive a 3.0ltr toyota pickup and now im in a 2.0ltr tibby; it reduced my quote by 拢700 pounds! (i was a new driver like yourself) the 2 litre uses an un tuned version on the mitsubishi evos 2.0 ltr but as its classified as a hatchback and not a coupe (ironically) it hugely reduces you quote. you will actually find that switching will save you money!





the cars a gem, the engine is bullet proof and the boot space is insane as you can fold the rear seats flat. great car and very good value.|||Very easy just call whoever it is you have insurance with and they can tell you what the difference is regarding the price if any at all. Mostly your premiums are reflected by your age and driving record, the car may not make that big of a difference.|||You can compare how the insurance quotes would change, for example here - autoinsurance.bebto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment