Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I go to have automatic folding side mirrors installed on a 2007 Hyundai Sonata in NJ?

Folding mirrors are not standard or optional on 2007 Hyundai Sonatas. Therefore, this would have to be a custom job.|||He's talking about electronically folding mirrors, that is not standard except on maybe the Genesis. Yes, most cars have mirrors you can manually fold, on my Azera it was an option. I don't know where in NJ you can get it done, call some performance or repair shops.|||What??? the Hyundai EXCEL had folding mirrors, but there was a thing you wedged into them after you folded them to keep them there.





you SHOULD have folding mirrors, pull toward you hard, it will give, and flex back.|||?????????????? my 2003 has folding mirrors???????????|||Are you sure yours aren't the folding type? I have a 2007 Hyundai Accent, they were on it when I bought it and the Accent is a cheaper model than the Sonata

No comments:

Post a Comment