Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is the 2011 Hyundai Elantra just a pretty wrapper around a cheap car?

I have been looking at this car lately and I like the look and feel of it. I am just wondering if Hyundai is cutting their costs under the hood and with the rest of the mechanical parts that you don't see. Is this engine going to fall apart in 5 years? I know they have a great warranty, but that usually means arguing with the dealer to get them to take care of the problems. What are your thoughts?|||We actually own a Hyundai and have owned some in the past, and personally I believe that Hyundai has significantly been doing better at producing cars. Not only are they great looking, but comfortable and smooth riding. We have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata right now, and we love it. I dont know if this is a problem where you live, but it handled the snow very well. The biggest plus that we have had is the wonderful gas mileage. I'm not for sure how much ours gets, but I remember having to fill up every week with out Dodge and now with the Hyundai its maybe a couple times a month. (depending on how often you trouble...)


So hopefully this answers your question! I really suggest the Hyundai product in general.


Good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment