Saturday, November 12, 2011

How are you liking or disliking your 2011 Hyundai Elantra?

I am considering buying a 2011 Hyundai Elantra and would love to hear your opinions of the car. I like the looks of the car %26amp; I think that the interior is laid out well. I would like to hear about the specifics like... Quality of interior materials, Highway travel handling, Engine noise, Interior noise, quality of stereo etc... Thanks!|||I like it a lot. I think it handles pretty well and have had mine since December and not had any problems. I will say I don't think it really gets the gas mileage they claim .. it gets good mileage, but it hasn't come close to 40 mpg highway unless maybe you're going 60 mph. I like the stereo, but if you get the stero with GPS, I don't think the volume goes up high enough.. I like looud music.|||I luv it!

No comments:

Post a Comment