Saturday, November 12, 2011

How much is the overage charge for miles on a 2008 Hyundai Sonata lease?

I am considering taking a job which will require me to use my 2008 Hyundai Sonata, which is a lease. I am reimbursed for my miles, so is it worth it to just take the mileage reimbursement each week and put it in a savings account until the end of my lease and then just pay the overage charge? How much does Hyundai charge per mile for exceeding the limit?





It is a 31 month lease with a 31,000 mile limit.|||two arms and one leg should about cover it





actually - it should be in your lease - called the FINE PRINT





all the best|||two arms and one leg should about cover it...... about correct, I can't beat that answer. Any miles over and the charge is very high.

No comments:

Post a Comment