Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hyundai Drivers - How reliable and problem free has your vehicle been and would you buy another Hyundai?

I am looking at the Hyundai Tuscon or the Hyundai Santa Fe.





I like the Santa Fe b/c it just has a stronger feel. I like the doors. I'm concerned about MPG.





I like the Tuscon for its size and environmental ratings.|||I have two Hyundai cars, both bought new... a 2003 Tiburon, by its performance I bought a 2007 Azera Limited for my wife. Both are great cars. If to do over I'd still buy these cars. The next time I look for a new car, by the performance of these two cars, I'll be looking at Hyundai cars. I have in the past owned Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Cadillac, Toyota, among others and while I will not run any of these cars down, the 2007 Azera is the best car I've ever owned. I do pay cash for them so I can afford what I want. (any one who doesn't believe that, put your money where your mouth is and I'll show you the titles)


I have a 3.8L in the Azera and get just as good if not better gas mileage than my so called American made car with a 3.0L engine.|||Hyundai has come along way since the days of the pony and Stellar. I have owned an Accent and a Sonata. All I have replaced in the Accent was breaks which is normal, and I had to replace a clutch slave. Maybe 20 Min's work. The car now has 250 thousand KM on it and still running. . The sonata a 2002 has 150 thousand on it and still runs like a dream.. Had to replace a wheel bearing and an oxygen sensor in all the time I have had it. No rust on either car either..


The Company actually was rated higher then Honda for the 2008 on some of their cars. Its a shame how the bad name that came from cars made in the 80s still haunt them, dispute putting out some really good stuff .I would not think twice about owning Hyundai I had awesome luck with the 2 I have owned and they arnt bank breakers like Toyota and Honda and fuel they are better then anything made in north america.|||me and my father both had hyundai accents,and hand on heart never had a problem at all with them,there fantastic reliable motors,with one major flaw.they de-valuate rapidly,so don't expect a good return if you get one and go to trade it in say after 3 to 4 years.apart from that yes i would definately have the santa fe.|||Funny I saw this. I LOVE my Hyundai Sonata. It's not the prettiest thing, but it's held up so nicely. I drove 11 hours yesterday and it only took a tank and a 1\4 to get here.





I would suggest buying Hyundai without hesitation.|||Had one for the past nearly 3 years and it has been perfect. it is now 8 years old and I will definitely have another.

No comments:

Post a Comment