Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hyundai.......?

Look like trash sometimes but are cheep as hell used ...................wats your opinion on them|||I needed a car rental a few months ago while I was leaving the airport and they gave me a Hyundai Sonata (V6). Very peppy car and it rode pretty smooth too. After having it for a few days I can't say that I wouldn't be open to maybe owning one someday.





Hyundai has come a LONG way. When was the last time you drove one?|||They're excellent cars....|||I own a 05 elantra GT 5MT-bought new. It now had 75,000 miles with no problems (knock-on-wood) excellent car that I will highly recommend. Owned a 05 civic ex-se 5MT, sold it, alot of problems but great resale.|||just got one and they are better than honda and toyota do the research.|||Not all of them are trashy. There's a couple of nice suvs. But they are cheap. I'd stick to them because they are easy to customize to your likings, cheap, and have good mileage per gallon.|||Have an 05 Elantra that has been reliable. The omly things I`ve done were basic maintenance. VERY comfortable car .|||If you need something reliable, avoid a used Hyundai. They are burdensome to own especially when someone got finished beating on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment