Saturday, November 12, 2011

How can I find out how much a hyundai sonata/elantra price will decrease by the middle of next year?

I want a 2006 hyundai sonata or elantra. I was just wondering what would be the average price of the car next year. I plan to purchase it mid may or july.|||well i think it will depend on the global industry as you can recall usa is having a economy crisis so that mean it could be a factor of having more or let me say higher price in all kinds of products,


|||A car of that age has already had the majority of the depreciation it will encounter during it's life, so if you bought one now, it shouldn't go down too dramatically in a year or so. There really isn't a sure way to figure it out, but you can see the values of other Sonatas/Elantras.|||Remember - Condition and Odometer reading play a major role in determining the value of a used car. Keep it nice and it's worth more money - it's that simple.|||Why dont you ask for the winning lotto numbers too. I would tell you but my crystal ball is in the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment